AGAVE Smoothing Treatment NOW at Z Hair Academy!
Contains AGAVE, natures miracle ingredient, providing the ultimate hair transformation and restoration
- Super safe with no formaldehyde
- Smoothes frizzy and unruly hair
- Relaxes curls and unwanted volume
- Restores natural shine
- Lasts up to 12 weeks
Performed on our student, Kate. As you can see, she has unruly, uneven curl and frizz. Normally Kate's hair required
at least an hour to blow dry and flat iron. With the Agave Smoothing Treatment her styling time has drastically decreased!
She loves the results she has experienced with the Agave treatment. Stop in and ask her about it or book an appointment today!
Elements: A Student Showcase was a great success! The theme allowed the students to showcase nature-inspired interpretations of the elements of Earth, Wind, Water and Fire. Check out the elements photos in our gallery!
Cosmetology: A Beautiful Business Featured
LOOK what's waiting for you...A beautiful career!
Cosmetology is one of the most creative, exciting and rewarding careers available today.
- It is one of the fastest growing and desireable jobs offering nationwide employment opportunities.
- overall employment of cosmetologists is projected to grow 14% from 2010-2020 (labor dept)
- Cosmetology is recession proof. You cannot export the services provided by salons.
- Due to economic conditions, cosmetology is seeing a huge demand in people wanting to start a NEW career
- Cosmetology is a great profession for BOTH men and women
- Offers the potential to earn an excellent income and benefits
- Allows you to become a working professional in one year or less and begin earning money
- Gives you the priviledge of helping others look and feel their best
- Gives you career options, a flexible schedule and the ability to take your career anywhere
- 1500 hours of training...limitless possibilities
- THE OPTIONS ARE ENDLESS
Now it's time for you to check it out!
Classes begin every 6 weeks!
At Z, you will be exposed to the most up-to-date and comprehensive training by instructors
who care about your educational experience. Our career training program focuses in the
skills and techniques you REALLY need to be successful!
Z Hair Academy is the RIGHT choice for your cosmetology education
Call us today to schedule a tour and find out how you can get started in a beautiful career!
FISH! Philosophy. What?
Z Hair staff and students practice the FISH philosophy made famous by the Pikes Fish Market in Seattle. It's all about customer service! Four simple techniques that make a difference in the way we approach our day. Play, Be There, Make Their Day, and Choose Your Attitude.
Dealing with customers in a fast-paced environment is not always easy and can be exhausting. But that is our job. Without customers we have no reason to show up. We must re-invigorate ourselves every day and with each client. The customers time is very valuable and we want them to leave us with the feeling that they got more than they expected.
PLAY at work! Any work can be fun if we make it fun. At the fish market, they throw fish! Don't think clients would visit the "flying shears" salon. It's not about throwing things, it's about finding out what people enjoy and having fun.
BE THERE. It's easy to drift away from time to time while dealing with people. Make a conscious effort to always be present with the client. Really listen to them. You may be surprised what you learn.
MAKE THEIR DAY! Do something totally unexpected. Client's will remember long after the service is done.
CHOOSE YOUR ATTITUDE. It's your choice to be in a good mood or a downer mood. What you give out is what you get back.
Z Hair Academy receives "best" salon honors in Lawrence for the 7th consecutive year! Thank you KU students for your support and votes in the Daily Kansan's Annual Top of the Hill!
Cosmetology students provide salon services, such as hair color, highlights, haircuts and styles for the public at a discounted price. Hair appointments are available Tuesday thru Saturday. Skin and Nail services are also available. Walk-ins are welcome too!
Interested in a CAREER in cosmetology? Get started now!