Let’s Do This!
Z Hair Academy is thrilled to prepare you for a successful career in cosmetology. All prospective students who meet our admissions requirements are encouraged to complete the five easy steps outlined on this page!
To be considered for admission at Z Hair Academy, applicants must:
- Provide documentation of high school completion or its equivalent by providing a diploma, GED certificate, high school transcript, or state-issued credential for secondary school completion if home schooled or a bachelor’s degree in the United States.
- Be at least 17 years of age.
- Complete a pre-enrollment interview with the director of admissions in which all applicants are asked the same questions. Each applicant must score a minimum of 30.
- Pay a $150.00 registration fee upon acceptance.
- Call/text (913) 999-2377 to schedule your visit with our Admissions team
- Tour one of our locations
- Meet with one of our financial aid representatives to create your education financial plan
- Receive information on how to enroll
Apply for Financial Aid
The Z Hair Academy Admissions team assists students and prospective students through financial aid services and guidance in obtaining grants, loans, cosmetology scholarships and veteran benefits.
Reserve Your Spot
After you receive your Acceptance Letter, reserve your spot in the class of your choice by paying your $150 application fee and filling out the Enrollment Information Form.